Loving your body is one of the greatest ways to show confidence and improve your self-esteem, as you are a beautiful person and your body is gorgeous. You can show the love you have for your body and your Groom with a sexy boudoir photo shoot. Allow yourself the opportunity to get all dolled up with professionally styled hair and makeup, and throw on some of the cutest outfits such as lingerie, little dresses or even go scantily clad.
These photos are a great way to show off that gorgeous body that you have and really give your partner something to drool over. Most woman shy away from boudoir, often because they feel that it is too revealing, or they are not pleased with their body type, but know that you can reveal as little or as much as you would like, and that you can be photographed in various positions, so that your body type appears more than flattering by the pose.
Have confidence in your body, and know that your Groom will enjoy this one of a kind special gift, personalized just for him. If you are still curious as to how to prepare for such a wonderful gift for your Groom, be sure to continue reading, as I, Christina Wehbe, from Christina Wehbe Studios, has gathered the top tips:
Prepare yourself. It is never too early to start preparing for your boudoir photo shoot, and it can even be fun too! From seductive poses to sexy outfits, you can start looking for some boudoir inspiration as early as you want, as the more inspiration you have, the better. However, it is recommended that you give yourself at least a month of looking to become inspired, and to even get in touch with your alluring side.
- Planning your clothes is also on your to-do list. Although your first thought may be to hit the lingerie store, which of course will look great and be appealing, sometimes there are even more unique and alluring outfit options to choose from. So, grab some daring heels, a fluffy fur coat or a button-down shirt that is just a little too big for you, and you can rock the studio, allowing your creative side to shine through.
- Props are also a great addition to your photo shoot, as they allow you to bring your own unique edge to your photos and develop a theme, such a country vibe or even pinups, for a bold and beautiful appeal.
Pamper yourself. When you take great care of yourself, it will show through within your photos. Your boudoir photo shoot is your skin’s time to shine, and it is your job to make sure that it can.
- You can start with waxing your legs, which is recommended to happen two days before your photo shoot. Then, you can shift your attention to your eyebrows, which need to be shaped and well groomed, adding as a beautiful accent to your face.
- For luminous skin, it is important to drink plenty of water and lower your sodium intake, also, be aware of the sun, as even though you may want to have a nice summer glow for your photo shoot, you can easily burn as well, and red skin will not reflect beauty throughout your photos.
- Also, spray tans are NOT a great option, as you are harming your body with harsh chemicals, and it can come off appearing unnatural with an orange glow, which is not pleasing to the eye.
Relax and become ready. The day before your shoot, it is important to relax. Avoid stress as much as possible and make sure that you get a great night of sleep, eight hours is ideal for clear complexion and beautiful eyes.
- Also, it is important to double check and make sure that every outfit and prop is accounted for and ready for the next day. Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the studio and maybe even plan to arrive early, just in case traffic is against you that day.
- You can prepare your body as well the night before, by showering and shaving your legs, so that you are all ready to go the next day.
- So, enjoy a nice, relaxing evening that is completely stress free and it will leave you in a great mood as you climb into bed and rest for your beautiful and sexy photo shoot.